- Scare birds away with Holographic Bird Scare Ribbon, 100 feet
- Protect your home siding, gardens, trees, boats and more
- Scares woodpeckers, crows, pigeons, seagulls, grackles, sparrows, starlings and other pest birds
- Hang in strips or lay flat on railings and rooftops to deter birds
- Durable, humane, chemical-free method of bird control.
Durable – can stand up to wind, rain, snow and sun
Humane – birds are confused and deterred by flashing and shimmering holographic, iridescent ribbon
Non-toxic – Keep your garden, patio and other area chemical-free by using bird scare ribbon
Affordable – This 100-foot roll is value-packed for your convenience
Versatile – Attach to windows, railings, rooftops, trees or any other area you need to protect
How it works
The reflective properties of the holographic tape confuse birds who can’t understand if its moving or still, harmless or a threat. The shiny reflections bother their eyes and keep them away.
Lay it across plants and shrubs, tie it to poles or rainspouts, nail or duct tape it to roofs, hang it to deter woodpeckers or lay it on fences or railings to prevent perching. The possibilities are endless. The slightest breeze will set it in motion and birds will stay away.
Holographic Bird Scare Ribbon works on pigeons, sparrows, starlings, crows, blackbirds, grackles, seagulls, swallows, woodpeckers, ducks, geese and more.