- Made from an iridescent red and silver Mylar film, Flash Tape is specially designed to reflect sunlight and crackle in the wind.
- Flash Tape is ideal for keeping pest birds away from fruit trees, gardens, vines, pool areas, patios, gazebos, overhangs and boats.
- Easily attached to branches, vines, plants, trellises, sprinkler risers, and other visible, elevated structures.Â Flash Tape creates a visual and auditory distraction zone.
- Flash Tape is non-sticky and comes in a 50′ x 1″ wide roll; tape can be easily cut into 2′ to 4′ strips.
- The simplest and most cost-effective bird deterrent you can buy.Â Flash Tape provides an effective, humane pest bird deterrent for an entire crop season
Pest birds are always on the alert for danger. They hear sounds 10 times faster than we do and see more colors than we can. Bird B Goneâ€™s iridescent red Mylar Flash Tape fully exploits these avian abilities. Specially designed to snap and crackle in the slightest breeze, Flash Tapeâ€™s mirror-like surface reflects flashes of red and sunlight to further distract and disorient birds (birds associate these red and bright flashes with fire). Combined, these deterrents create a visual and audio distraction zone that birds canâ€™t stand to be around. Flash Tape is easily the simplest and most cost-effective bird deterrent you can buy. It can keep pest birds away from fruit trees, gardens, vines, pool areas, patios, gazebos, overhangs, boats, and more!Â Flash Tape is also among the easiest bird deterrents to install. The non-sticky, 1-inch wide tape comes in a 50-foot roll.Â Flash Tape is easily attached to branches, vines, plants, trellises, sprinkler risers, or other elevated structures. Flash Tape is highly effective against flocking birds that are prone to attack young seedlings, fresh germinating seeds, or ripening fruit. Flash Tape is great for repelling pest birds including pigeons, woodpeckers, seagulls, swallows, sparrows, starlings, crows, blackbirds, grackles, ducks, geese, etc.