- Extremely irritating, holographic bird scare tape keeps birds away
- Safe, simple, chemical-free bird control
- Cut into desired strips for effective coverage
- Protect gardens, homes, boats, and more from bird damage
- Multi-sensory attack includes visual confusion and metallic sounds
How It Works
Irri-Tape is the long-lasting holographic foil tape that drives away birds. This super thick, sturdy tape scares away birds with: â€¢ Visual Scare: birds are scared by the material’s sheen, as the light causes constantly changing reflections and shadows. â€¢ Sound scare: birds are rattled by the fierce metallic noise irritape makes as it blows in the breeze. â€¢ Physical Deterrent: birds are blocked by Irri-Tape and its brackets on any surface.
Irri-Tape is extremely effective at repelling all birds, but is especially useful for use with woodpeckers, pigeons, sparrows, starlings, crows, blackbirds, grackles, seagulls and gulls, swallows, ducks, geese, and more.
Where to Use
Ideal for use in yards, orchards, gardens, vineyards, rooftops, wood siding, ponds, parks, boat docks, private beaches, patios, balconies, or any area with access to light and wind.
Simply cut Irri-Tape into desired lengths and either tie, nail, tack, or glue directly onto areas to protect, or use the included metal mounting brackets. Full instructions included. Tape measures 2â€ wide by 0.0787â€ thick by 25 ft long.